Frank Schwartz has over 30 years of experience throughout Canada, in the USA, and in Asia, Africa and the Caribbean. His main areas of practice are strategic planning, facilitation, organizational support and development. He is an experienced facilitator, having facilitated well over 200 large and small group sessions - in the private, not-for-profit, and public sectors.
While serving as CCEPA's Executive Director from 2005-2009, Frank was asked to comment on the Codes of Ethics and Behaviour of several organizations, facilitated the development of an Ethical Framework for Windsor Elms Village nursing home, and made presentations on establishing ethics statements and systems for organizations. His strategic planning practice and model include values development as a central element. Frank now serves in the capacity of the CCEPA Advisor-in-Residence.
As CCEPA's Advisor-in-Residence, Frank offers advice and services to groups and organizations seeking ethics frameworks, value and governance assistance including:
- Developing and reviewing Values Statements
- Developing and reviewing Ethics Frameworks
- Problem solving ethical and organizational issues
- Acting as third party or honest broker
CCEPA offers these services with flexibility, through:
- One-time meetings and sessions
- Facilitating lengthier developmental or review processes
- Providing continuing support
To learn more about these services, please contact Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org